Adult content at GoTitans?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Got to love some of the new imagery in the site's sponsored ads (the ones running down the right side of the page). It doesn't happen all that often, but last night and this morning I entered the forum and got ads featuring adult content. Somewhat surprised to see naked woman when surfing GoTitans, given the posting restrictions here... but hey, I'm not complaining about a little T&A to start my day. :)

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you get it all day don't you?

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

It's frickin relentless.

We all have our crosses to bear.

:))

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Please shoot me an e-mail and let me know the advertiser. We participate in a couple of different ad networks. I have both set to block adult content.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

bummer :irked:

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

7. And to think... I thought it was funny when I saw religious ads despite bans on religious talk... :ha:

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Money talks!

I heard that starkiller is trying to convince his pals at the communist party to make gotitans a major place to advertise. Go for it buddy!

9. Nyet! I tried, but I ran out of rubles...

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lol yea i saw that, like SEXY SINGLES, and all that crap, thats kind of annoying tho cause its flashing out at you, and right now as i type this there is this Mona Lisa looking girl with giant headphones and a hoodie on, and somehow its is an army add, idk but its pretty freaky, if the sexy singles add goes, that one goes with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar