Adrian Peterson Indicted

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Young54, Sep 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I suspect I will not make it through UT getting their asses whipped before I am asleep.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If a grand jury, in Texas no less, decided a crime was committed, you know it was bad.

Those wounds were a week old in the pics, you know it was bad at the time.

No excuse. AP is filth IMO.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

Well my fantasy season is probably a bust now...

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I had a shot at AP in 2 drafts, I passed on him both times. Never saw this kind of thing keeping him out of a game tho.

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Chris Carter says on Sportscenter that professional athletes "are really no different from your average factory worker" in the way they ae treated by management. What a *****.

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I don't even know the song or the artist. But as long as there isn't a lyric in there along the lines of "punch yo b**** in the face" I think it's a hell of a stretch to try to somehow tie this into the Ray Rice situation.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

what that scumsucking piece of human gargabe vick did to those dogs was worse than what Peterson did to his child.

notice I did not say what Peterson did was ok, just that hopefully Peterson learns that discipline like that is uncalled for and never does it again. Meanwhile his son will heal and at some point there will be a birthday with cake and ice cream.

vicks victims were tortured and killed.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar