Adrian Peterson has Torn MCL+ACL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bababooey, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    not as bad as the Theisman leg break, but still it leaves no doubt about his knee.

Who was that Raider RB about 10 years or so ago who had his leg stuck in a pile and his body did a 360 around his stationary knee/lower leg. That was gruesome - lol

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Napoleon McCallum

I would post video, but that would risk me watching the video...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Seeing Peterson go down like that was tough, normally he protects himself with his size and power. I really hope he makes a full recovery, because they just don't make RB's like that anymore. We're now seeing Runningback by committee and for good reason. Men aren't suppose to smash into other 300 lbs+ things 350 times in 16 weeks. It's just not normal, football players aren't rams or water buffalo, they're people. Eddie George, Brandon Jacobs, Adrian Peterson, they're all of a dying breed of RB. A brand of player I LOVE watching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar