Addai and Sanders Out for Titans Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The colts are going to be pumped up. My guess is that their D plays surprisingly well in the first half, mostly from desperation and adrenaline. In the second half though, we'll see our running game come out. As long as we're not down by ten or more going into the second half, we win this game.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Yeah...they will be flying around all over the field...they are pretty dang fast. Hopefully we will run it down their throats because its hard to chase to the ball with Big Country laying on you...

3. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

I certainly hope so, if we come out flat then a lot of people will be calling for Dungy's head here in Indy. Most of us feel like having him as a lame duck coach really isn't doing much for our team.

4. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

The Colts are going to come out pumped for about 15 minutes. Then reality is going to sink in.

5. maximus

maximus Starter

Pride goeth before the fall.
    The Colts are a dangerous team. They have talent and can't be overlooked.

We must have a strong defense and a powerful run game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Ha ha I'm less worried now. I think I'll sing.

It's a great day to be alive
    I know the sun is still shining when I close my eyes
    We've had some tough times in the neighborhood
    But why can't everything be just this good

I have no idea where that came from. I know I've heard the song but I guess I'm excited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar