Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Add Nick Harper to our visitors FA list

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,122
    i wouldnt go around throwing lamont's stats anywhere. they look pretty, but we all know he cant play for shizzit.
  2. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    Problem is they don't keep stats on what makes Thompson so bad: catches allowed (for big gains) and missed tackles/bad pursuit
  3. Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Moolah:
    $10
    I would absolutely welcome Harper. He's a SOLID #2 corner who together with Pac and Finnigan will greatly improve our secondary. Now lets talk to one of these safeties out there. There's a couple of decent ones.
  4. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    I hope MR pulls this off.
    He'll silent alot of critics jumping to conclusion about his performance so far and its impact on the 07 season. Thats why sometimes its best to wait for a while and see what other teams are doing.
  5. Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Moolah:
    $10
    Ken Hamlin would be an awesome addition at safety or if not him, Deon Grant
  6. Hellblitzer Guest

If Harper comes he needs to leave the knife weilding ***** in Indy.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,623
    Ok, true true.
  8. Smitty46953 Starter

Moolah:
    $3
    Just think of the possibilities should the Titans sign both Dominick Rhodes and Nick Harper.... Besides the obvious the Colts lose two players .... Pac-Man can chauffer Rhodes around as he won't have a license and Nick can bring the slasher I mean Mrs. Harper with them to keep everybody in line !!! Start throwing cash at the strippers and out comes the blade !!!:grrhee: If that doesn't work Haynesworth could just step on em !!! Maybe Ron Artest would make a decent safety he would fit right in with the Tennessee Bengals I mean Titans...(Sorry that was a slip) Sounds like a new entourage for Pac-Man !!!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    Smitty your just bitter you didn't get your invite to Peyton's $200,000 sweet 16 party.:grrhee:
  9. texdude2006 Guest

lol :))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.