Adams Won't Make Coaching Change During Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FanSince'87

FanSince'87 Heretical Fanatic

I just hope that the Titans organization has better sense than to turn and rend each other in the midst of adversity, as some of the fans seem to be doing. Bah! How tightly are your egos wound into this team? How much do you think you really know, sitting in the seats, or at home watching on TV? Constructive criticism is good. Deconstructive criticism helps no one, not even your hurt sensibilities. If you have an answer, share please. But, if all you want to do is drag others down in matters that you don't have an understanding concerning, keep it to yourselves nattering nabobs of negativity! Again, I say Bah!

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I think Owners say this to make the coaches step it up.

Redskins Coach said Zorn will finish out the season also.

It's a good way for Owners to put fear in the coaches. If this doesnt work then they will have no choice but to fire the coaches. I look at what Bud Said to be Fishers warning without having to even call him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar