Adams Wants Fisher to Remain Titans Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That is exactly what i'm saying but posters here are writing as if we are the crap hole of the NFL and frankly i'm damn sick of it.

When a poster dares to suggest that anybody who buys a ticket to watch our team play is a sucker that pisses me off.

We have played some great ball in that stadium including 3 13-3 seasons and one 12-4 season.

I'm proud that our fans support our team..

2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

yea, well were still never gunna win a superbowl under fisher, and apparently we'll be under fisher's lead for a long time.

unless somehow we stumble upon an elite QB and still have CJ on our team, then we got a shot

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

This coming from a Lions fan from Michigan! Sorry but Tennessee has a first world economy not the third world economy they have where you are from.

You are the most anti-progression poster on this board. Don't let the door hit you in the arse pal!

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, but at least the Lions WANT and TRY to get better.

This place is content being losers.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

6. Deuce Wayne

I love that at least 2 people here have no clue as to what 'liberal' means, other than hearing it as some sort of insult on Fox News.

My post wasn't liberal at all. It was basically the opposite, but I guess since I sort of made a red state diss, it had to be...

lol

Hilarious.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah well we voted for McCain so there!

8. Deuce Wayne

Whatever. Get an education and some Birkenstocks, Forrest or you're not living.

9. Carp

Carp Starter

Content being losers huh? Considering we were 13-3 last season I think you need to pull your head out of your @ss.

10. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

I wonder why some many people got their panties in a bunch because Deuce wayne called us exactly what we are..(any body care to check fulmer's history and how he went through a plethora of NFL top quality talent and has nothing but a fluke NC to show for all that? Any body care to tell me of even one coach in any sport that has had that many NFL athletes, pro bowlers and hall of famers graduate from his program and he had only one NC which he got by way of a fluke?)

Now walk over to nashville and you will find the same over rated under achieving bum that is beloved by the state sheep. Hey the bozo can even wear peytons jersey and the rightly described, anti progressive cheerleaders still think him the greatest coach to ever win nothing..

If we had an elite QB....bla bla bla bla!!! You might as well start praying for apophis to arrive 24 years too early and fall on the heads of every single titans opponent for next year.

Thats the only way we win a superbowl!!

Sorry VY, Sorry CJ,(actually for CJ its rather sad because he will suffer a pathetic injury soon enough because fisher mistook him for Eddie george and figures he can carry the ball 400 times a year even when he is puking his guts out on national television) sorry to any other bright eyed kid we are gonna draft next year. You can come to nashville, be under utilized, poorly coached, benched for inferior talent and ultimately cut yet again with inferior talent still on the team..

but not to worry, prosperity will find you where ever you may land..

ala, Bo, Bulluck, LW, VY,

As for harper, Donnie nickey,collins (probably gonna go dig up Chris henry yet again) Kaseverhearn (or whatever his name is..i refuse to learn that bozos name)... WE look forward to having you here in nashville..These boards wouldnt be worth reading daily if it werent for the fodder you highway robbers provide.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar