Adams Wants Fisher to Remain Titans Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

HAHAHA as a guy who has family out in Tenn land...I think yer' right on the money. I think most of us complaining are the people who have been Oiler/Titans fans for eons who are sick of the 'fail'....and those who love the mediocrity are the Titans fans who are just glad they have a team in their city/state now.

Its been said before by someone else but it rings VERY true.

Personally I think the FISH man has had more then enough chances to do something special.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you really haven't a clue do you. There are 4 places to go to be discovered London, New York, Los Angeles and Nashville Tennessee. You can't go to Kroger without swapping cart paint with someone famous. If anything the Nashville media is numb to celebrity.

On point credit Fisher with being media savy. If any media POs Fisher then they are denied access and therefore any value they brought to their employer. Also gotta credit Fisher for being so available too the media, even if it is basically on his own terms.

Would I rather win more games in Janurary with an arsemonkey as HC, I don't know probably depends on if they are a Coughlin or a Billick.

I really think it is a hoot how people NOT from middle Tennessee precieve Nashville. Its like they are amazed we have running water and shoes much less dentists and universities

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

... did you really just mention Nashville in the same breath of places like New York, London, and LA??

I've only got one thing to say to you: Travel. Get out of this state at least once.

If you're constantly "trading paint" at the grocery store with "famous" people- odds are, they really aren't that famous, orrr... the town is too small.

p.s. Country music is a very small piece of the puzzle when it comes to celebrity. Actually- most people outside of TN wouldn't even recognize 90% of country 'stars'.
    Elvis is dead. He was the only celebrity we had.

BUT... it doesn't matter. Our media never asks hard questions. Ever. And if they do start down that path, they simply accept any answer given. No questions.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Dude I have lived overseas and have visited numerous countries.

The fact that some people don't follow country music does not change the fact that it is an international music style. The big acts tour world wide just like rock and opra ect..

Nashville is one of 4 places people go to be discovered, sorry you don't understand that. In LA your waitress is a starlet in Nahsville your waitress is a singer/songwriter. Thats the way it is even if you don't like it.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Sorry, The Titans do not qualify as "Fail" candidates. Reserve that for Detroit, Cleveland and the like. Regardless, Fisher is hardly Bill Peterson.. There were plenty of people sick of Cowherball for a long time in Pittsburgh as well...

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nashville is the place ONE type of person goes to be discovered. Stop acting like it's something glamorous.

It's not.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you right, how could so many people be so wrong so often for so long.

8. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

the Fisher back lash this season is pretty much the same back lash as Bill Cowher faced after the 03 and 04 seasons when the steelers went 6-10(2003) and then 15-1(2004) but got bounced from the playoffs.

9. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

Dont criticize unless you have a solution to the problem. you guys want fisher gone? fine but who do you want to replace him with?? the titans cant win with fisher at the helm?? ok who can the titans win with? how about QB's?? Moon and Mcnair neither of them brought us a championship so i guess they should be considered mediocre as well??

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

When did we ever have all that? You are delusional!

We had talent in 99, 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2008 and he won with them. We have never had the team you just described. Clean the crap out of your head!

Yes and who coached those teams?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar