Adams screwing this franchise

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

lol that last post on the 1st page was hilarious ... so true.

Fisher must be so pissed if the Titans do end up getting his dream quarterback once he leaves town.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I was saying it's more likely we win a superbowl in 2012 with Manning instead of Locker.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Let's think of ALL the times Bud Adams has screwed us with his intervening...

Ah crap.

OH! That one time he made Fisher play VY instead of Kerry Collins and we went on that winning streak!!

Wait a second...

And now he's trying to get the best QB ever 1 season removed from 4k yards passing with a bunch of bums?

Man! He's trying to ruin us!! How dare he not be content with the mediocrity we already have!

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bud Adams doesn't really care about rebuilding. This might be his last chance. The guy is pushing 90 and he wants to win a Superbowl. What does he care about salary cap hell and rebuilding when he is dead?

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

We care.. That's why I can understand the argument of anyone NOT pro Manning..

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Even if you don't agree, you can't blame him. Everyone here would do the exact same thing if they were near death and in search of their only championship.

The Bud hate is ridiculous. Let's get the man a damn ring before he passes.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

If he just got us a decent FA WR, a new center, Freeney, Carr and drafted some decent D-linemen...we'd be contenders anyway....but noooooooo, we have to waste time on ONE PLAYER while we try to fill a hole that doesn't need to be filled.

This is the most frustrated I've ever been as a Titans fan...I now admire Raiders and Redskins fans SO much more. I can't imagine feeling more frustrated with an owner than I am now.

9. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Really?? Are you serious? The government can't even make post office profitable, you expect them to make a football team profitable?!?!?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

ummm where are you getting that we would sign Mario? Would we try ? Yes. Will we be outbid? Absolutely.

It's like ppl wanting to resign Cortland at 10mil a yr when he ain't worth that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar