Adams screwing this franchise

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Mar 12, 2012.

1. bigdogtitan

bigdogtitan Camp Fodder

If we don't get Mario or Manning,it proves Bud is a bafoon
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

And your hate for him blinds your judgement. Goes both ways dude
  3. Ryudo

Ryudo The wall crusher!

By december 2013 Fisher will be hired as a ESPN analyst.
  4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Not to mention Fisher is having to deal with Gregg "Bounty man" Williams injuregate right now too.
  5. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

More like they are seeing an old car that was really cool when it was new, but now just has a bunch of old parts that needs replaced, but they want it anyway just to say they owned one.
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

bad thread is god awful
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

The thing that annoys me more than WHAT he is doing is HOW he is doing it.

You want Manning? Fine. Call your GM and tell him to make a play for manning.

Don't go run your mouth to a reporter and screw up whatever your football people had planned.
  8. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Adams might be screwing us or he might be getting us a Superbowl. There's no point in judging this until it is done.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  9. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

Not really. My judgement comes from common sense. I want this franchise to be good for a long time ... Manning does nothing to help that. Manning has gone through 3 neck surgeries and been out of football for a year ... The Manning lovers seem to ignore this fact. Manning lovers seem to think that Peyton's brain can somehow make our Oline better ... I would rather actually make the oline better.

"But but but ... Peyton took da cultz to da playoffs when that same team sucked last yerr!!!" Ok, except 2 things, (1) the Colts backed into the playoffs that year, if it weren't for the Fisher/VY baby mama drama circus in town we easily take the div, and (2) the colts had a lot of injuries last year not just peyton.

Also it was known that peyton did not want to mentor Luck, but somehow the Peyton lovers think he will be a great mentor for Jake.

Peyton Lovers: ANY team with peyton is an instant SB favorite.

Reality: Peyton is great in regular season, but has been one and done 7 out of 11 times he made the POs. With 1 SB win over Rex Grossman and the bears.

Please show me how your blindness has not affected your judgement, but mine has?????
    • High Five High Five x 3
  10. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

U do realize the year they "backed into the playoffs" their IR list was as long as a fat man's grocery list, right? Blair White was one of their top receivers......Blair White!!!