Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Adams screwing this franchise

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Mar 12, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. bigdogtitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    If we don't get Mario or Manning,it proves Bud is a bafoon
    1 people high five this.
  2. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,300
    And your hate for him blinds your judgement. Goes both ways dude
  3. Ryudo The wall crusher!

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $367
    By december 2013 Fisher will be hired as a ESPN analyst.
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,132
    Not to mention Fisher is having to deal with Gregg "Bounty man" Williams injuregate right now too.
  5. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $185
    More like they are seeing an old car that was really cool when it was new, but now just has a bunch of old parts that needs replaced, but they want it anyway just to say they owned one.
    1 people high five this.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $42
    bad thread is god awful
  7. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    The thing that annoys me more than WHAT he is doing is HOW he is doing it.

You want Manning? Fine. Call your GM and tell him to make a play for manning.

Don't go run your mouth to a reporter and screw up whatever your football people had planned.
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Adams might be screwing us or he might be getting us a Superbowl. There's no point in judging this until it is done.
    4 people high five this.
  8. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $185
    Not really. My judgement comes from common sense. I want this franchise to be good for a long time ... Manning does nothing to help that. Manning has gone through 3 neck surgeries and been out of football for a year ... The Manning lovers seem to ignore this fact. Manning lovers seem to think that Peyton's brain can somehow make our Oline better ... I would rather actually make the oline better.

"But but but ... Peyton took da cultz to da playoffs when that same team sucked last yerr!!!" Ok, except 2 things, (1) the Colts backed into the playoffs that year, if it weren't for the Fisher/VY baby mama drama circus in town we easily take the div, and (2) the colts had a lot of injuries last year not just peyton.

Also it was known that peyton did not want to mentor Luck, but somehow the Peyton lovers think he will be a great mentor for Jake.

Peyton Lovers: ANY team with peyton is an instant SB favorite.

Reality: Peyton is great in regular season, but has been one and done 7 out of 11 times he made the POs. With 1 SB win over Rex Grossman and the bears.

Please show me how your blindness has not affected your judgement, but mine has?????
    3 people high five this.
  9. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,300
    U do realize the year they "backed into the playoffs" their IR list was as long as a fat man's grocery list, right? Blair White was one of their top receivers......Blair White!!!