Adams screwing this franchise

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

Rotoworld blurb below....says it all about Bud if we can't get Peyton

Meddlesome 90-year-old owner Bud Adams really threw a wrench into what appeared to be a well-concocted plan. The Titans have promising youngster Jake Locker ready to start at quarterback, and Williams would have given the club a top-flight pass rusher it has lacked since Jevon Kearse and Kyle Vanden Bosch. Instead, Adams' dead-setness on Manning may cost Tennessee its shot at Williams

• High Five High Five x 9
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

This is the one thing I HATE about the NFL... each team is owned by some rich jagoff.

I wish the combination of the State of TN and Metro could just raise enough money and buy the Titans. Have a situation like the Packers have.

You KNOW before another decade is out, the Titans are gonna put a gun to our head over a stadium deal.

And in the meantime, you have morons like Al Davis, Snyder, and Adams screwing things up. :irked:

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Yeah.. I really want to put Metro in charge of the Titans. We could get the DMV to scout for us....

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

arrgh all these damn successful businessmen and their wealthy money!! arrrgh!!!

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

As long as Adams is alive this team will remain making dumb decisions and never win squat.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

You don't think Ron Serpas would make a good GM? ;)

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I tend to agree.

A lot of debate was out there with VY. However people are seeing a new car and forgetting about the entire team in the process.

Never liked Fisher but I cant help but think he is in ST laughing his *** off right now.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

More like he's livid because he knew if he could've just chilled out and stayed Titans coach he would about be united with his mancrush at QB.

9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

He is throwing away the future of this franchise for the short term, but in reality we will be worse off in the short-term as well.

Anyone that thinks that Peyton will be the same after 3 neck surgeries and a full year out of football is blinded by their love for him. Adams would be better off going after some big name FAs in positions that we actually need. It is a shame, and I pray that Munch sabotages their face to face meeting.

I don't want to try to try realize what was once the success of the colts, I want the Titans to make their own. There is a reason the Colts cut Manning.

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I kinda doubt that.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar