Adams Makes Statement on McNair

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: “On behalf of the entire organization, I would like to thank Steve for all that he has meant to this organization both on and off the field. We very much appreciate what he gave us as a player over the last decade as our quarterback. He led us to new heights and in the process his play reached MVP levels. Through the years, he led the team through his grit and determination, and his toughness will be a benchmark for many years to come. When it became evident that a long term solution was doubtful, we did what we felt was in the best interest of both parties and a trade was negotiated. We wish Steve the best for the remainder of his career, except for one weekend this November.”

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Finally, some class.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I wonder who wrote it.

4. Hoffa

Now, now,
    Do you really think Bud would say something that someone else wrote for him?
    He's a old Texas Baron, not a Texas politician.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

He's still not stupid enough to write his own speeches.
    I know what I said.

PR is politics. There is no difference.
    Selling tickets is the same as garnering votes.

It is all about marketing to a constituency.
    Somewhere there is a monkey with a typewriter and a Holt Handbook behind a desk at Tennessee Football Inc.

[​IMG]

6. Hoffa

I guess what I mean is, he wouldn't read something he doesn't BELIEVE.

From what I've seen, Bud is one who always speaks his mind, even when it involves inserting a foot in his mouth.
    I'm sure he believes what that statement says 100%, even if someone else might have been a better writer to put the words together in a more verbally aestetic way.

Bud is too old to spout off some BS he doesn't believe to sell some tickets, which will no doubt be all sold out again this year no matter what he says.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Certainly. Like I said... I wonder who wrote it.

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

why it's jeffrey, of course...

9. Brown29

Brown29 Guest

i think vince young wrote it

10. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Don't you remember? All of the "experts" say Vince is too dumb to read or write.

Dumb*** "experts" :chairwack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar