Adam Schefter: Titans going after Danny Amendola

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I do know I've seen him get like 11-12 catches in games before. That's pretty reliable imo.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

... if he plays 16 games. That's the big concern. I wouldn't be worried about his playing abilities in the least bit.

I still highly doubt we are able to sign him. The Vikings, Bengals, Jets, Texans, etc. all have bigger needs at the position and would probably offer him more $.

3. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

How is Hawkins still on this team LOL

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I just don't see why. Why drop Nate for Amendola?

Yeah Amendola is younger. Great. That doesn't mean I want him here for years.

Nate's proven and made some good moments here.

I guess we'll see how it goes with the cap and what we can get for Nate. I don't feel like Amendola + 5th > Nate. I'd take Nate in that deal.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Great Point, plus if the teams you listed wanted a better option then why in the world would they TRADE for NATE??????? Another thing is, with the way the article is written it seems like we did another Vince Young. We will try and trade then cut him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...-washington-to-be-shopped-by-tennessee-titans

6. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Amendola is down to two teams and will take visit to those teams. still trying to find out who those two teams are

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Not us.

8. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Profootballtalk.com reports Danny Amendola is "down to two teams" and poised to take a free-agent visit.
    The three most logical landing spots for Amendola at this point are Minnesota, Tennessee, and Baltimore, though New England could be a sleeper as talks stalemate with Wes Welker. The Baltimore Sun confirms the Ravens are interested in Amendola. The Vikings are the most receiver-desperate team of the group.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Do you think Danny Amendola's stat page on NFL.com has ever had as many hits as it did today?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I hope one of those other teams pick him up. I just don't him as a good fit for us or really making us better in any way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar