Adam Jones and bodyguard get into fight

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

The true meaning of Depreciation:

Trading away a draft pick valued at 1600 for 16 points.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Adam Jones is on double secret probation.

[​IMG]

Matt Jones just screwed up royally. The double digit tally of incidents and suspensions make Adam Jones the subject of greater scrutiny. Is it fair? It depends on who you talk to. Doesn't matter what is fair though. That's just the way it is. Whether it's football or the courts system, generally people with priors get harsher sentencing even on little ticky tack b.s. I know I am not about to walk into Hamilton County General Sessions Court or Chattanooga City Court on a traffic related charge and receive anything remotely resembling leniency. I just accept that as the way it is and it really only serves as a deterrent from picking up a traffic charge. If I get even the smallest speeding ticket I can expect to pay the maximum while someone else gets away with being a complete retard. That just the way it goes when you lose your second chances.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Jerry Jones told Pacman to "get into trouble" so he could get back a fifth-round round pick and give Jones a few weeks off to rest since he didn't play last season, is wearing down and the Cowboys want him fresh for the stretch.

:suspect:

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Adam Jones was only worth 1600 points if he acted like a normal adult human being, and not a hoodrrat with stunted development and pathetic judgment.

It doesn't make sense to blame the front office for failing to get a first rounder's worth of points, and not blame Adam Jones for squandering his trade value by virtue of his own misconduct.

Banning the punk for life, and laughing at his rap music attempts after that would be the best justice.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Sources: Pacman may have violated probation

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell's pending decision on disciplinary actions against Cowboys cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones is expected to weigh a potential violation of probation, according to league and law enforcement sources. More...

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I was at Cowboys v Eagles MNF. He has lost a step in his cover and return skills during his year off. I don't think his play w/ the Cowboys is anywhere close to as good as it was with us.

He is their heachache now.

Don't count out the Cowboys yet. They are still loaded w/ talent.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Except now we will lose a pick due to that godawful trade.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We'll lose a pick with significantly less value than what we got.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar