Adam Jones and bodyguard get into fight

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

Seems that Pac was attending a ludacris listening party and the bodyguard decided it was time to go. Apparently pac man did not want to leave.

2. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Didnt Take Long For Pacman To Find Trouble In BIG D

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

For those of you who had October 7 as the date on which cornerback Pacman Jones gets into trouble, it’s time to collect your prize.

According to CBS 11 in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Jones got into a fight with a bodyguard on Tuesday night at an upscale Dallas hotel.

The team isn’t commenting on the situation.

Per the report, it was a “violent confrontation” in a bathroom. Patrons could clearly hear that a fight was occurring, and at least one mirror in the bathroom was broken. Jones reportedly left the hotel without paying his bar tab.

Ironically, Commissioner Roger Goodell met with the Cowboys on Wednesday. Goodell had this to say regarding Pacman:

“Adam knows how much emphasis I put on making sure that he makes good choices going forward, that he avoids situations where he can reflect poorly on himself, the Cowboys or the NFL. So far he seems to have been able to do that very effectively. I am supportive of him and am hopeful that he will be able to do that for the rest of his life. I am hoping he will not only be a great NFL player but he will continue to do the right things so he can lead a productive life off the field as well.”

Let the Circus begin in Dallas

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

5 Games into the season huh? Sounds about right.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

These athletes get way too much slack. He should have been kicked from the league long time ago...

5. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I'm surprised it took this long to be honest

6. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

WOW. He got in a fight with his own bodyguard. What an idiot.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

so we still keep their draft pick, right?

8. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Bodyguard=babysitter.

Someone should just tell him that he is making hood punks look bad.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I blame this on rap music. I don't know, this guy is pathetic.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar