Actor War Semifinals: DiCaprio vs. Hopkins

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by titanthakur, Jun 7, 2017.

?

Who is a better overall actor?

Poll closed Jun 12, 2017.
  1. Leonardo DiCaprio

77.8%
  2. Anthony Hopkins

22.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Answer poll. 5 day limit

2. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

anthony hopkins is an amazingly talented actor with a handful of roles i love and then a filmography filled with stuff i mostly don't care about

meanwhile leo has like 7 or 8 films/roles i love and i am at least interested in any role he chooses to accept at this point. hopkins has taken some less than interesting roles

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I tend to agree. I just voted Hopkins because I knew he was gonna get creamed in the polls.

4. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

When you choose to do Transformers or anything with Michael Bay for that matter you should have all your accolades destroyed and erased from history.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think Leo is more versatile.

Hopkins is a master of knowing what to do on screen- but generally doesn't vary much in character.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Sometimes I think that if you take away Hannibal Lecter, Hopkins becomes the white Morgan Freeman.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar