Activate Ealy. NOW.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I agree Gloat, but on a side note for people knocking on Gage....WHY?

He is the only WR we have that is performing. He is doing a GREAT job of catching passes and making plays. I see where someone said, EWWW....its Justin GAGE......that is a silly statement. I would love our other WR if they were making plays, but they are not. Don't hate on the only WR we have that seems to know what is going on out there.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

People should leave Gage alone. All he is done is perform and actually catch the ball consistently, something our other receivers with so much "potential" can't seem to do.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Gage
    Williams
    Jones

Thats the order of how they are performance wise, I think Ealy and the other Williams needs to get some chances

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Williams looked hot one game, Jones had his moments, Gage is coming on as late...

man talk about instability

Gage is definitely shaping up to be our number 1

5. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

ding, ding, ding. we have a winner!

6. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

Does anyone else realize how Roydell has like no neck. His helmet sits firm to his shoulder pads. It looks funny. Maybe his vision and ability to adjust comes from his physical make up? Idk thats what i think. Any excuse at this point is worth mentioning

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah it couldn't hurt since BJ drops 1/3 passes and Roydell is inconsistent. Gage is our best WR who thought we would say that this year.

I say give Ealy, P-Willy, and Chris Davis some reps at WR as well.

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Its not a ewwwww Gage attitude. Imagine what we good do with a couple of decent wide receivers. It also lets everyone know where the other wide receivers stand. You know how they are being out played by Justin freaking Gage. I hope the guy continues to improve.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i say keep chris davis off the field at all costs, all he does is gain five yards then fumble.

10. jmac1383

jmac1383 Guest

Yeah, Vince mentioned Ealy to the staff because he was able to CATCH a ball. Something the other WR's need to be able to do. I say why not. At least a couple of plays here and there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar