Accusations against Texans are disturbing

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Disturbing?

they are seriously hurting for news.

Yahoo.com, as one of its top stories, talks about Peyton and a few other guys throwing Cutler into a pool with his Diabetes monitor still on him. Much to my surprise, Cutler was a millionaire and got a new one without incident.

BFD.

This time of year sucks.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

lol.. nice one Paul.. :biglaugh:
    come on now.. tell us what you really think

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

It was only a matter of time before a Texan fan came running in here to defend their idiotic team for this.

4. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

Those who actually think this is some big deal are the..... well, MAYBE you can figure it out.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Big enough for you to come out under the bridge and defend your team.

6. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

I'll put you down with the psycho dude as ones who dont get it. I think I can predict the others already...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We get it plenty..you just can't change the fact you had to come in here to defend your "team" and made it bigger than what it was.

It sure as hell wouldn't have reached 2 pages if you weren't here.

Bravo on making mountains out of molehills.

8. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

lol... nice try.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It is a big deal, but it's certainly not only the Texans. This should be on the NFL for not enforcing the rules for everyone. It's fun to laugh at the Texans for getting caught, but this has been coming for years. Didn't the raiders get busted two years ago?

10. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Typical response when somone gets caught doing something wrong, you automatically want to shift the blame to someone else. I would of hate to be your friend growing up when you got in trouble, you'd throw everyone underneath the bus just so you could justify your mistake,sad :sad2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar