Rumor According to Twitter

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tim, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Which leads me to... do you take Cooper or White at #2?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Cooper over White, at 2 you're taking the most complete WR, not some tall dude with more potential

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

What happens when you take a WR at #2, and then he gets hurt? You're back at square 1 with the same average to below average offensive roster. I'd rather go after a difference maker that doesn't completely cripple that side of the ball when they go down with an injury.

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Can't live life with what ifs and maybes.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

.... you can make that same argument with any player we draft at #2.

I'm not for it, i'd rather go LW/Mariota before i'd go WR at two. But if we trade down to NYJ (6), CLE (12, 19), & PHI (20) i'd look at WR. My personal favorite would be trading with Cleveland (2 for 12, 19, 43, & future picks).

12: Danny Shelton, NT, Washington
    19: Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia
    33: Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Mizzou
    43: Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon
    66: Nate Orchard, OLB, Utah
    100: Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor
    138: Robert Myers, OG, TN State
    176: Jalston Fowler, FB, Alabama
    207: Stefon Diggs, WR, Maryland

That would be the perfect draft IMO. Another option is Devante Parker (12), that would be a solid pickup. However, that draft gives us the elite DL prospect that we could of got in Leonard Williams. Gurley & DGB provide two potentially elite playmakers and Diggs has a chance to make the roster. Petty at least provides competition to Mettenberger, but could potentially end up the starter. Jake Fisher fills the RT spot and Robert Myers is Levitres eventual replacement.

ahhhh, I wish.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

No doubt WR at #2 isn't my preference, but if they did, Or trade back, I'm going Cooper. I like White's ceiling and size, but Cooper does it all, backed it, and safer choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar