According to Steve Young we just need to pack it in with the other "wannabe's"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan1207, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I agree with that....so, it is either Manning or Hass for them, you think?

2. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moss trots down field if it's not a passing play for him and he only has like 2 years left in his tank.

Manningham is a 3rd string WR, he isnt a star WR. Crabtree never lived up to his hype.

49ers will need another WR core right after this coming up season imo.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

How funny would it be to see Jim Harbaugh congratulate Peyton Manning after a win with a big smack on his back... Jim Schwartz Style.. and Peyton Manning fall to the ground and have to retire. :)

4. World Peace

Its manning or bust for 49ers. If they don't get him.. you have to ask yourself.. can Kapernick be that much worse than Alex smith?

5. World Peace

I think Harbaugh is an excellent coach, I wish we could have gotten him here... He can make any QB into a solid player. but Bud didn't look past the first door on the left at Baptist Sports Park for our new coach.
    Luck will be a bust, the writing is on the wall.. and as soon as Harbaugh left, luck's stats went down.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I don't get the 49ers. I feel like they could either be the clear cut favorite, no one else ever had a chance, or there just an irrelevant team who's "interest in manning" was fabricated by the media.

He didn't even visit them and no one from the Manning camp has ever referenced them as a finalist or anything. Manning worked out for them 5 days ago when Arizona and Miami were still in the hunt.

On the other hand, the only team he didn't visit gives him the best chance to win a superbowl. And I did read an SI article that there was a GM who said they would not pursue Peyton but if he called them and told them he wanted to play there they would definitely sign him.

Still, NFC, California, West Coast, doesn't seem like a fit. Hopefully he doesn't do what I think he might do and destroy his reputation with Vols fans in the great state of Tennessee.

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Sounds like clear, unbiased reporting.. you know, the usual ESPN fodder.

8. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Crabtree can't catch, Manningham is inconsistent and Moss is old. Yet Moss is the best receiver on that receiving core. They're still going to give the ball to Gore/Hunter 30+ times a game.

And say what you will about Nate, that dude played his a** off this season!!!

Can we get Erick banned already for his douchiness?!? I want PM to sign with us just so you'll leave this fanbase. We want real fans who support their team no matter what!! Not a pu**y who quits

9. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar