According to Steve Young we just need to pack it in with the other "wannabe's"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan1207, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I honestly cannot even understand what that is supposed to say.

2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Sorry Im on my iPad on a flight back to Vegas and I get the fat finger sometimes.

Basically I'm saying having lived in Nashville most my life and been to SF numerous times, the weather isn't much better in SF than Nashville.

Plus who in their right mind would want to give damn near 50% to the government in taxes

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Sorry not you, I was refering to Gunny's post before you. I will go back and quote it in.

4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

O gotcha. I saw what gunny posted. My guess is he is hearing PM will be a Titan soon too.

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

It is better IMO....I was there for about 6 months (both late fall and winter), then back off and on (through all seasons) for the next year, working on and finishing a project with my company at that time. I like the weather in the summer better than Nashville (more hot and humid in Nashville). Winter is pretty much a wash (a little warmer in SF, but that cold rain is obnoxious).

That said, the people out there are seriously whacked, so you pretty much have to keep biting your lip while there. I remember a restaurant there where you had to turn off your cell phone before entering...not because of people talking, but because of a fear of the radiation put off by them....just cuckoo....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar