According to SI.com's Don Banks, the Titans "covet" South Florida DE Jason PierrePaul

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by jessestylex, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Banks says Tennessee sees some Jevon Kearse in JPP, and is also high on Michigan's Brandon Graham. The Titans seem likely to target a defensive end at No. 16, with a corner like Boise State's Kyle Wilson as a possible fall-back.

Covet: 1 : to wish for earnestly <covet an award>
    2 : to desire (what belongs to another) inordinately or culpably.

Woo Hoo! Cant wait to see him after Peyton!

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

hopefully someone takes him before we pick

same book different chapter. pick someone who is a great athlete and hope you can turn him into a football player.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Andre Woolfolk, Tyrone Calico, Chris Henry, Paul Williams, Jake Schifino, etc. You would think the Titans had learned their lesson by now.

Jevon Kearse was a freak and a monster ON the field, he was a proven commodity, JPP isn't even an 8 game wonder. Please don't.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. jessestylex

you guys are wrong, Paul will be great.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Great argument! You've changed my mind:rolleyes:

6. jessestylex

Mike and Fishers mind seem to be where mine is.

You gonna be upset Thursday when we draft Paul.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Don Banks got the low down on our draft strategy :rolleyes:

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'm not going to break down and cry if we draft JPP because it is hard to argue with MR's strategy in the last three drafts in the first round. All three players were good picks with CJ being great. We can keep bringing up workout warriors (even going back to the Reese days) but as far as the first round goes MR has been solid.

I really think JPP and Wilson will gone when we pick and Brandon Graham looks like a good possibility.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

His biggest problem seems to be desire. The guy wanted to quit football a number of times in high school, and has gone on record as saying he saw football as a way to pay through college. That's great and all, but I question him as a professional athlete. He also had very poor combine interviews.

As others have said, the Titans would be drafting his measurements rather than a football player.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

That's a very similar review to what Paul Williams had prior to the draft.

I'd rather not gamble like that with a 1st rnd pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar