Academy Awards

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Deuce Wayne, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

The best thing about the Academy Awards was Anne Hathaway. She is smoking hot!

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

*vomit*

Don't think she's hot- but she's great.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I usually hate that hokey hosting jokes you find at the Awards. It's usually the best when you get the sarcastic s who can actually poke a little fun at these people who take themselves too seriously on a normal day.

She was charming though. She's a good actress and seems generally kind of goofy. Same with Franco.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

The King's Speech will be one of those movies down the road where people say "wow, THAT won?"

Join the ranks of Shakespeare in Love, Dances With Wolves, The English Patient, Crash, Slumdog Millionaire, etc.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

For me, Franco was one of the worst hosts eva eva... it was painful to watch him trying to hack through those stupid jokes while staring at cue cards.. fine actor, but TERRIBLE awards host.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Add Return of the King to that list. The **** were they thinking?

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

The guy played it safer than she did. She did more interesting bits. I was actually surprised how low key Franco kept it, because he's a truly weird individual.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Slumdog I get why it won. It was a movie I expected to be bland, but was nice. Same for Crash. The message alone there is worth everyone giving a watch. (and yes, I know some other movie did it before)

The others, yeah.. no doubt.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar