Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Academy Awards

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Deuce Wayne, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $468
    The best thing about the Academy Awards was Anne Hathaway. She is smoking hot!
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,334
    *vomit*

Don't think she's hot- but she's great.
  3. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    I usually hate that hokey hosting jokes you find at the Awards. It's usually the best when you get the sarcastic s who can actually poke a little fun at these people who take themselves too seriously on a normal day.

She was charming though. She's a good actress and seems generally kind of goofy. Same with Franco.
  4. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,465
    The King's Speech will be one of those movies down the road where people say "wow, THAT won?"

Join the ranks of Shakespeare in Love, Dances With Wolves, The English Patient, Crash, Slumdog Millionaire, etc.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,351
    For me, Franco was one of the worst hosts eva eva... it was painful to watch him trying to hack through those stupid jokes while staring at cue cards.. fine actor, but TERRIBLE awards host.
    1 people high five this.
  5. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Add Return of the King to that list. The **** were they thinking?
  6. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129

The guy played it safer than she did. She did more interesting bits. I was actually surprised how low key Franco kept it, because he's a truly weird individual.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,334
    Slumdog I get why it won. It was a movie I expected to be bland, but was nice. Same for Crash. The message alone there is worth everyone giving a watch. (and yes, I know some other movie did it before)

The others, yeah.. no doubt.
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.