Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

About VY's injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0

notsureifserious.jpg
  2. HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Agree. Cutler is (nearly) equally as bad. I just consider insubordination slightly worse than what he did, but wouldn't want Cutler either.

Personally there's no way I'd take VY over Ryan. And probably not over Flacco either. Considering character, I'd probably take Fitzpatrick too.
  3. emong Rookie

Moolah:
    $0
    Seriously? You think Vince is more mature than all these QBs?
  4. DJB Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $559
    I don't think Young is as mature as these guys but at the same time most of those on the list haven't had to deal with the frustration of having a head coach that didn't want them as their QB at all
    2 people high five this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,217
    Since we're all now discussing QB's around Vince's age and abilities, does anyone care to list the QB's 28 and under they'd like to have?
  6. globelieves Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    About VY's injury

Is it typical for an NFL QB to go IR for this type of thumb injury? Or is the IR just a means to keep VY away from the team for the rest of the season? If there had been no drama last Sunday, would Vince still go to IR for this injury?

Also what is the typical recovery time? Fully healed in time for next season training camp, or could it linger into next season?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by globelieves
    If Vince cared about the team succeeding as much as his supporters, like me, have cared about him succeeding on this team...none of this ever would have happened.
    ^^^
    My statement was from a seperate thread...it wasn't written w/ the season ending injury in mind...it was more a reflection of VY's casual attitude...if he thought he could go back in he should have been begging to...rather than standing there, watching a 3rd string quarterback play...he should have been screaming that he was ready the week before...rather than watching his backup play w/ an injured hand. He still might have gone on IR, but w/o the drama.

Whether he likes Fisher or not, he should be doing everything he can to prove and keep his place in this league...but he doesn't...he just "wants to play"...he doesn't care to grow. He's acting like a man-child not a man. And I have LONG been a VY supporter. I can understand his frustration with Fisher...but he needs to recognize his attitude is PART of the problem.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,865
    Your quote is my signature. I hope you don't mind that I'm using it.

It has nothing to do with this thread or why I asked about his injury.

I just liked your thoughts.
  7. globelieves Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Ah, my mistake. :ha: I understand now. Couldn't figure out how it kept showing up, lol.
    1 people high five this.
  8. emong Rookie

Moolah:
    $0
    Aaron Rodgers
    Matt Ryan
    Joe Flacco
    Colt McCoy
    Mark Sanchez
    Phillip Rivers
    Kevin Kolb
    Sam Bradford
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,602
    I grabbed a salad spinner (dumb dumb dumb) on the job as a kid working in a restaurant and had slight tearing along with some wrist damage. It was awful for about 4 months - driving, writing etc. Forget about guitar. I'd say it was closer to half a year before I was 100% again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.