Aaron Ross?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by texdude2006, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

What do yall think the chances are that the Titans take CB Aaron Ross in the first round, now that PacMan Jones is out for an extended period of time?

Ross probably wont be as big of a playmaker as PacMan, but who is? He would fill in the same spots PacMan is leaving (cover CB and returning kicks/punts). Comments?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

not in the first

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

We might have to reach for a CB in round 1 like Ross or Houston which are the 2 I would give thought about unless Revis drops. But if we can I would go and trade up a couple spots and take Jamaal Anderson and get a guy like Josh Wilson maybe round 3.

4. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

I love aaron ross. That being said, not in the first.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Not in one. I would be soooo disappointed. Maybe if we traded down, but (and I know I've said this a lot -- but there's still 16 more days to say it) I would take Eric Wright over Aaron Ross.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar