Aaron Rodgers or VY?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Dec 23, 2010.

?
  1. Aaron Rodgers

120 vote(s)
    88.2%
  2. Vince Young

16 vote(s)
    11.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Aaron rodgers was great last night, and he's a winner now. He wasn't perfect though. He did Elway a couple balls at is WR's in clutch situations, and I thought he could have slowed it down to about 100 mph to give his wr a chance. And there was a period where the game was on the line and the packers disappeared for like a quarter. That said, his wr's let him down all night. He should have had 2 more TD's and about 100 more yards. Great Performance with some room to improve. He stepped it up during the entire playoff run. Appeared tonight, to be more or less a combination of Elway and Montana without the clutch part yet.Pittsburgh was a real test and he delivered. Would have liked him to score that TD at the end though. I think the great qb's would not have left that crack in the door.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He had about half a dozen drops as well. He was outstanding.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I've never seen a player look so nervous and play such a great game. BTW, I didn't know he had such a cannon. He can ZING the ball (just like a former Packer).

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I want to change my vote to VY. We're Titans. We don't do Post- season Wins or, hell, Superbowls, for that matter!

What? Fisher is gone?! Post-season wins and Superbowls matter now!

5. emong

emong Rookie

AR played great, he should have had better numbers if there weren't that many drops. I'm glad he kept going to Nelson despite his 5 or 6 drops. A huge credit to their Superbowl win should go to their defense. They were all over big Ben and caused 3 turnovers and were responsible for one touchdown.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That's what I was saying last night... especially in the first half. They throttled back a bit in the second half but the hole they put them in during the first half was insurmountable. Overall that was a very good Super Bowl.

And Aaron Rodgers just claimed his spot. That was a stellar performance; that guy has got some major evasive skills and a freaking CANNON connected to his right shoulder.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I don't really know what it is but you just seem to suck at watching a game and analyzing what happened. He threw the ball all over the Steelers D. That's effing impressive. He had 300+ yards, 3TD, 0INT, and several dropped passes that could have gone for more. He couldn't have played better then he did last night. He missed a few passes, but that's expected against the best defense in the NFL. Dude rarely gets sacked and has the best arm in the NFL.

Phillip Rivers can't seem to guide a team to a winning record before November and it cost him the playoffs. That's with the #1 defense in the NFL too. Really, he piles up the numbers but has never done much of anything in the playoffs.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

The thing that really impressed me the most......he did all this against the best defense in the NFL, without his security blanket in Donald Driver and with all those drops. I mean, he was throwing to Brett Swain there in 2nd half!! Brett Swain!!

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Aaron Rodgers was great last night. He threw for over 300-yards & 3 TD's against the Steelers. Watching the Steelers lose was wonderful, I can get use to this. Hopefully we get us a title soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar