Aaron Rodgers only 5-7 against AFC opponents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I see how people around here like to cherry pick stats to frame absurd arguments. Well, I can do that as well, except this isn't that adsurd... Aaron Rodgers, aka, the Football Messiah, is nothing more than the Football Fraudster. It follows a formula. Play in a weak division... Lose to all of the quality AFC teams... Load up you offense with veterans and proven winners... Have a decent defense...

Oh but what about Aaron Rodgers' 30tds 7ints... Yeah, I'm pretty sure vince young could put up those stats if he faced the 2009 Lions, seahawks, rams, bears, bucs, browns, cardinals. If you guys wanna have the discussion in regards to VY winning all of his games against bad team.. You can't turn a blind eye to Aaron Rodgers doing the same thing.

If you guys wanna hail aaron rodgers as the next dan marino, john elway, or joe montana... Then CROWN HIS azzzzzzzzzzz but I don't see his achievements as anything special because he's had the luxury of winning all of his games against bad teams and overall, he has a losing record against the better AFC conference.

2. amy

amy Starter

Well, OK! Next! How many here want him anyhow? I know I don't. In fact, I don't want anybody but Brady!!! :D

3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. uatyomainemaine

uatyomainemaine Camp Fodder

Yo I don't think anyone is gonna bite on your new VY thread buddy! I'm a VY fan and I see the good that VY did and what kind of player he is. For whatever reasons the person has the obviousness of VY's play are overlooked and ridden off by excuses with credit given to everyone else but Vince.

So pointing out stats, comparisons to anyone else, other accomplishments is all a waist of time! You believe what you believe and someone else believes what they believe just let it go!!!!!!!!!!

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Dang, we better go out and bring back VY.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

is Aaron Rodgers a Franchise QB? Is VY going to be released by the one person who loves him more than himself(Bud Adams). If the answer is yes to both, then what a stupid thread.

7. uatyomainemaine

uatyomainemaine Camp Fodder

just close this one

8. World Peace

I thought you guys wanted to have an Aaron Rodgers discussion from the perspective of a Titans fan. You get hit with cold hard facts and suddenly the AR-CJ comes to an end.

9. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

Records against winning teams in the last 5 years

Peyton Manning 42-16
    Tom Brady 30-12
    Ben Rapelisburger 24-19
    Mark Sanchez 10-8

Drew Brees 24-24
    Philip Rivers 24-24
    Matt Ryan 14-14

Donovan McNabb 21-22
    Joe Flacco 15-16
    Vince Young 13-14 (with the worst coach in football)

Tony Romo 18-20
    Mike Vick 8-9
    Brett Favre 19-23

David Garrard 19-25
    Eli Manning 23-31

Aaron Rodgers 11-16
    Kerry Collins 9-14
    Matt Schaub 12-20

Jay Cutler 14-24
    Matt Cassel 8-15
    Carson Palmer 14-31

***Also*** Fact: In games started and finished by VY the past two years, the Titans are 11-3. Otherwise, they are 3-15.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. World Peace

Aaron Rodgers can't beat better teams from the AFC. That's a fact! In 2009, the Green Bay Packers had the easiest strength of schedule in the league and the Titans had either the first or 2nd toughest schedule.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar