A video worth watching

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by wino, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Link didn't work for me, comes up those ... in the link.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Works for me. It must not like Aussies.

I think someone else posted it earlier. Thanks though!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Could be firefox?

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm using FF. May be a regional thing though. Do other vids on NFL.com work for you?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, but it's not that.

The link that goes into my browser is EXACTLY as is so it has the ... in the link. I just the full link.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Now it works...stupid interwebs.

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

nice vid really enjoyed it.

i've always loved his attitude. i wanted him to be our D-coordinator after shwartz left; the attitude he puts in the line ought to be that for the whole team.

there no denying how good he is, how he takes no-namers and turns them into ballers. also, he's smart he's only allowed to use his four guys to create presssure and does some nice stunts. if he had control over the d, im sure we'd see some interesting looks.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I can't hear anything here at work, I'll have to check it out later at home. It looks like an enjoyable clip.

Okay now hours later I finally got to check it out. I must say Africa looks like a lot of fun for tourists, not so much for its people but maybe I'll go some day. I know what brought those two together, it was the short shorts.

Once upon a time Mud and Washburn were shopping at the Kids Gap when both reached for the last pair of extra snug boys medium shorts. After they realized these were the last pair, they decided to share. Since then they've been the best of friends.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I posted this same exact video last week and it got scurried off to the Lounge within 2 hours. I don't see the difference but hey, whatever.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar