A very blunt opinion of Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tennygrl619, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hooky Hornstein

Hooky Hornstein Camp Fodder

Yeah... I must have been a bit exuberant when I threw that out there because for a while there everything really seemed to be shaping up nicely.

I'm not sure 16-0 is likely anytime in the foreseeable future either anymore.

At this point, I'd just like to see the Titans make it to the playoffs with whatever kind of record, get a first round bye and then win three in a row. :)
  2. World Peace

World Peace n/a

We won't go 16-0 as long as we are a run first team. We would need 9 goliaths on offense blocking for CJ. Besides, if we did have the luxury of being 12-0 13-0 then I'd bet the farm that Fisher would give guys like Donnie Nickey plenty of playing time. Remember when we laid a goose egg against Indy when we had nothing to play for in the 2008 season?

As far as VY goes in that game... I gave him absolute he LL for laying a goose egg against indys B team defense.

I'm not greedy like Colts fans. Going undefeated means little to nothing to me. I'm not gonna whine and complain if we are 14-0 about sitting starters after one series. Remember what happened to Wes Welker last year in the last game of the season?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.