A valid......"What If?"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Yeah the playoffs would be sweet.

BIPOLAR. Nope Steve Young never made it to the end zone. I know the exact game and play you are talking about but the play ends on the 1 yard line.

A Viking QB was the only person to successfully complete a TD to themselves. Can't remember his name.

Well him and VY this season.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

holy crap!
    I can't believe I got an answer for that.
    What was the game?
    I wanted to google up something to read about in regards
    to that but all of my google search efforts were futile.

[​IMG]

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Brad Johnson was the one who actually completed it to himself.

Youngs took me some digging a couple years back I will have to look it up again. I know I argued I saw the game and had a whole group of followers and then some 9er fan came with the facts.

The play was I back play action and young when to the left tried to get it to the TE was deflected by the D back to him but he was taken down at the 1. I am thinking vs St Louis for some reason .... and it was in 1993.

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Thankyou bigtitan. You've made my dreams come true. Is that goal line regulation?

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

One of his better receivers, Bennett, is another Undrafted Freeagent. The Titans have been good about finding needles in a haystack.

If I remember correctly, Green Bay was interested in him also. Noone, including Volek, thought that he would over-throw the Head Cheese!
    Nonoe of the teams that were interested in Billy offered him a starting job.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Nov. 28, 1993, at Anaheim Stadium: 49ers 35, Rams 10

Young throws for four TDs and 462 yards. Rams play without seven starters because of injury and off-field problems.

Oct. 31, 1993, at Candlestick Park: 49ers 40, Rams 17

In his first NFL start, T.J. Rubley throws two interceptions and gets sacked seven times. With offensive tackle Jackie Slater injured, Darryl Ashmore makes his NFL debut.

this is all can find so far.
    [​IMG]
    http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=174046&postcount=25 :doh:
    holy crap! I thought of that yesterday sorta... when (I believe it was Steve Young) <---pretty darn sure... he caught his down deflection or something for a TD... but was the pass complete or what? How did they score that?

The 49ers were playing somebody?[​IMG]

:ha:

So how 'bout the great white hope Volek???

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Didn't Billy Volek catch his own pass last year and try to throw it again?

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I seem to remember that happening...

--Avvie "I have no concept of time anymore" Hughes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar