Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

A valid......"What If?"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Moolah:
    $10
    It's definitely not just you. I'm sure I could imagine anything and Bpolar would have a picture up in twenty minutes. Ready...

Tennessee WINS THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!

I'd like to see this.
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    be careful what you ask for...

[IMG]
  3. Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Moolah:
    $10
    Ouch!
    And in eleven minutes no less. Thank god I didn't give you an hour!
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,744
    not my best photoshop, but it took me 30 seconds.

[IMG]
  5. Sledge Guest

I like the last sentence better.

The day Volek takes us to the playoffs is the day all existing copies and memories of "Achy Breaky Heart" are destroyed
  6. Sledge Guest

that is funny. personally, i would've turned Dyson into a 10'7" python
  7. Sledge Guest

either that or a great imagination and PhotoShop CS
  8. Sledge Guest

nfl.com's pat kirwan said thursday that volek still has a reasonably high value around the league. he even went on to say that he thinks he could pull the same value in a trade as mcnair.

now, all i need to do is figure out if i was watching the nfl network or a rerun of lewis black on broadway...
  9. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    What the heck does Ryan Leaf have to do with anything? :crazy:
    Volek was an UNDRAFTED FA who played behind one of the best QBs in the league up until the last couple off years. Volek NEVER chose not to be a starter. The only teams that were trying to deal for Volek " a few years back" were looking for a solid backup so Volek chose to stay in TN where he knew McNair's career was nearing an end. You think Volek should have gone to Atlanta and tried to beat out Vick? Volek changed agents so he could at some point find a #1 QB opportunity but as long as he is still under contract with the Titans he will have to wait for that to happen. Volek's stats have been better over his first 10 starts than any QB ever in NFL history for their first 10 starts. Volek's problem has been staying healthy.
  10. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I was wondering that myself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.