Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

A valid......"What If?"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    I drank the koolaid supplied by BiPolar and started thinking.....
    The 2006 season starts with Volek as our starter. What happens in 2007 if Volek takes the Titans to the playoffs in 2006?
    That would just increase Voleks trade value.
    Sign Volek to a new contract.
    Competition between Young & Volek in 2007 mini camps. A proven vet vs. an unproven 2nd year player.
    Or, if Volek can do it, so can Young. Dump Volek
  2. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    Sounds like Ryan Leaf to me w/ out the terrible preceding career. Though Volek has only won 2 games he has started.

A few years back everyone wanted Volek and he and the Titans wanted him to stay. He had a legitimate chance to be a starter somewhere and chose not to be. It was ok when O'Donnell did it but he was also 65 when he made the choice to stay.

One of the reasons I have issues with Volek is stuff like that. No desire to be #1 no drive. Without "it" even if we go to the playoffs we will be dismantled.
  3. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    It will be a successful yr if we make the playoffs.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    Shoot yeah, I'd sell my soul for a one and done playoff appearance this year.
  4. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000

if your going sell your soul at least make it for a Super Bowl win :))
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    Hahaha. Just remember now, we're talking about a team that had 4 wins last year and picked 3rd overall in the draft. Also, you haven't seen my soul lately, it's not worth much :ha:
  5. EZpickin Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0

That may be true but as Fisher has said recently alot of the games we played were lost by missed oppertunites of 2 or 3 plays in 5-6 games, if those plays are made we're a 50/50 team with rookies and a dismantled team, I believe we've made huge strides since last year just with our FA pick-ups and drafts, I believe Volek has a chance to prove himself, Lets hope he does it... I would love to see it.. I would also love to see steve play out his career here.. I just want it whatever the outcome is and who our starter is to get figured out.. so everyone can move forward and we can focus on Camp and building this team back to what we are.. teams don't just completely fall apart in a matter of 1 or 2 seasons. Every teams has it's lulls and thats what the past two years have been.. we'll get it back and be a better team for it..-
    They will remember the Titans
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,470
    Well, that explains the IRS disclaimers in your e-mails....
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    [IMG]
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    is it me or does Bipolar have a picture for every occassion
Thread Status: