A two-round mock with TRADES

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by citizenthom, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

I'm not a great fan of this draft, Amukamara is not a player I am that high on and we could maybe get a trade with the Lions done for him. I don't know a lot about Watkins, but I think Munchak is happy with the majority of his offensive line so Reinfeldt will use more picks on the defensive line.

I just did another mock for the Titans on my new blog and I take a QB in the third which is a decent option.

Heres the link if anyone is interested: http://alexrileythetitan.blogspot.com/2011/04/tennessee-titans-7-round-mock-draft.html
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

3. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

It was just an option I was thinking of, taking a QB outside of the first two rounds. We could definately nab ourselves some pucker defensive talent and still get a decent developmental QB. Outside of the second round I really like Enderle and Stanzi. Stanzi looks like a guy you could develop into a starter and he has all the fundamental attributes to make it in the NFL with hard work and a good teacher. Nathan Enderle is a really really interesting guy. I heard he was in for a visit with the Titans and many were suprised but I wasn't. He played in a real pro offensive system and conducted that offense superbly. Without Enderle, Idaho wouldn't have been able to tally any points. He also has a really good ability of changing the play at the line of scrimmage and reading defenses like no other QB in this draft. He is definately one to watch.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.