A trade with Washington?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If we go WR we would be better of taking one that falls such as Bowe or Jarett assuming they are the BPA. If for example all the top defensive players are already off the board when we pick including both DEs, both DTs and both Ss along with Willis, IMO there is a very good possibility that one of the top WRs left could fall into that BPA category. The most important thing IMO is to not reach for a guy just because he plays defense despite our needs on defense. If we took Bowe and still had all our other picks to get defensive players I would be fine with it.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Please stop!

We are not going to trade up 13 spots the price is simply too high! It means giving up more than half our whole draft from a value perpsective. Why waste so much time talking about something that won't happen? You want to give up our 2nd and third picks so we can move up and get gaines adams?

We had the 6th pick in 05 remember and we couldn't trade down. We tried but could not so we drafted pacman. Nobody wanted to pay the price to trade down 5 or 6 spots much less 13.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bowe not worth the 19th pick..

His teammate at lsu(davis) will be the better pro and he might be there in the third rd.

I'm one of those who think it is nonsense to keep talking about a WR in rd one. Yeah take bowe over a hill, landry, willis, revis or hall. Get serious. I would take micheal griffin with the 19th pick any day over bowe.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i would take bowe over revis and hall. the corners in this draft are a joke.

5. TD10

TD10 Camp Fodder

Unless we were sure to get CJ it would not be a good move to trade up, but I would love to see CJ and VY on our team together. But I also think Jarret and Ginn may be around for the 19th pick so it won't hurt to hang onto the 19th pick.

6. Fry

i'd trade up if jamaal anderson or gaines adams are there. it will cost too much, but it doesnt hurt to dream.

7. are jamaal anderson, and gaines adams better quality DE than Mario Williams was last year?

8. Fry

yes

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Im not sold on Ginn and I think he will be a bust. He isnt a perfect pick in my eyes and probably wont be there at 19.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Williams went #1 purely on (aside from idiocy) his combine workouts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar