A trade with Washington?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

erm.. ok?

You dont want Ginn? Well we aint gettin Calvin or Jarret so why not Ginn? Im tellin ya he is gonna be a gem...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You don't know who we are getting, who will fall or be a reach pick.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I never said I knew who we were getting.. Who I want is Ginn JR.. Ive seen thousands of mock drafts and it seems like other people share the same opionion as me. Ginn would be perfect for Young. This trade talk with Washington IMO would be retarded. They would want our 1 , 2 and maybe even 3 for that..

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You said who we are not getting.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Becuase theres just no way that Jarrett and Johnson fall to 19. Unless we trade up...

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Ok im just going to ask you.. Ive been really iritated with you every time I say something about Ginn you just say no... whats your beef with him? What can you possibly see in him that makes you say no?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I just think he will be another Woolfolk.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

So your not even willing to give him a chance? What if he runs a 4.3 40? Idk I like him. Not everyone has the same opionion. Guess were just gonna have to wait and see

9. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

I don't like WR's who can't catch. Therefore, I don't like Ginn. Jarrett could easily fall to us at 19, IMO.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

First it would take a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th based on trade value charts so yes the price would be steep.

If we want a WR we might be better off to stay where we are or even trade back a few spots depending on who they target. I could see them trading up to get one of the top DEs or DTs. Personally I don't think a trade up that gives up a bunch of picks would neccesarily be retarded if it means getting a guy we wnat and are confident can come in and produce right away. I'd rather have one stud than 4 maybes.

I haven't made my mind up on Ginn yet. He certainly has the most big play ability of just about anyone in this draft. If he truly runs a 4.3 at the combine (or personal workouts) and does well in WR drills where teams feel fairly confident in his route running and hands he could easily be gone before we pick at 19. IMO if he drops to us at 19 it is because other teams see flaws.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar