A trade with Washington?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Rumor has it the skins are trying to trade out of the 6 hole to get more picks since they've traded away all their picks the last few years. What would it take for us to move up? Should we do it? and who could we get with the pick?

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Would Calvin Johnson get that far

3. Dangermode

4. Dangermode

:brow: Gaines Adams or Jamal Anderson would be. :brow:

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Very interesting.
    I think Johnson could fall to six.
    Maybe not though. We could snatch Landry early here. Or I like Omobi Okoye.

Get a FA DT if we make this trade.

What are we looking at giving up, like what rounds?

We could give up more if we sign more FA's.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

To drop to #6 we would have to give up our 1st, 2nd, 3rd and a 4th. I'm not sure that is worth it unless they really think one of the DEs is going to be a real stud, then it would be.

Keep in mind what that prevents us from doing. We wouldn't have a pick again until the 4th round. Still, I wouldn't be adverse to making a move like that. We would have to be serious about keeping Bennett and possibly out bidding for Clements or going after Bly. Looking at the draft from a half full perspective instead of half empty we would have a stud DE and still could find a gem or two with the picks we have left. Some of our best players have come in the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th rounds.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Where's that draft chart.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I think for a trade to move that far up,the price is too high. We've got too many needs to fill. Moving up 4 or 5 places to get Nelson would be a more viable & less expensive option IMO.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Its just too much to give up just to get to 6th... Ted Ginn should be still around at 19. Perfect pick for us IMO...

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

must...not...shoot...down...Ginn...drafting...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar