a TIE????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

A ******* QB...

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Obama's tie on 60 minutes is killing him, his jacket is buttoned, but his tie is peeking through the bottom. It's looks a little stupid.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I had no Idea about this. I figured there was a double OT.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

The CFL uses the same format for OT, too. But, only for two rounds. Then it ends in a tie.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

andy reid needs to be fired. leave it to him to render a running back like brian westbrook useless against the BENGALS.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Bengals D is coming around - 1-8-1 is squarely on the offense

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

mcnabb threw the ball 58 times! they ran the ball 17 times. you don't have to look any further as to why they didn't win the game.

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

answering the question posed by the thread title:

Yes, a tie.

9. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

That is typical Andy Reid...it amazes me how the Eagles players, and his Assistant Coaches have saved Reid's job year after year. The guy is not a great head coach....he has one game plan and once the other team adjusts to it, he is screwed.

I watch every Eagles game, living next to Philly, and I tell people year after year, that the Eagles will not succeed.....and by succeed I mean WIN a Superbowl, as the fans can careless about playoffs if they dont win.

In all honesty, the Eagles should feel embarassed for tieing with the Bengals, the BENGALS of all teams. And for McNabb to say he didnt know the rule about a tie? I honestly believe that should of been McNabbs last game as the starting QB for the Eagles....his time is really DONE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar