Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Starkiller, Apr 26, 2006.
From Cutler's answers of the Tennessean's 50 questions...
Favorite pre-game ritual: Taking a nap.
I know I'm glad to know Leinart doesn't like to pick up poo.
I'm confused, where is the 50 questions thing?
The Tennessean's website.
The surest sign that Young will be our pick....he likes country music. I mean, come on tell the truth. Of the 3 QB's, he was the last one you expected to say that.
I'm thinking because Young likes country music, he's got to be the pick.
Can't you see the national media doing stories on Vince's listening to Country Music? This has kenny mayne written all over it.
a black guy liking country music
I got bored and as I was reading these answers I was wanting to answer them myself so I thought I would share
1. Coke or Pepsi: Coke (Dr. Pepper).
2. Favorite holiday: Christmas.
3. Favorite Ice Cream: Vanilla, cone and strawberry sauce
4. What single store would you max out your credit card at: Asda (like Walmart, now Walmart owned)
5. Favorite gadget: Mobile
6. Favorite reality TV show: Big Brother
7. Favorite cartoon: South Park
8. Favorite food: Sunday Dinner
9. Hidden talent: Twisting my arm around my body without releasing my hands
10. Best holiday spot: Magaluff
11. Eva Longoria or Angelina Jolie: Jolie
12. Favorite web site: BBC
13. Favorite sports movie: Don't know any
14. Favorite non-sports movie: Ice-Age
15. Favorite actor: Ben Stiller
16. Most hated chore: Ironing
17. First job: N/A
18. First pet: Dog (Rusty)
19. Bowling, fishing, golf: Bowling
20. Favorite pre-game ritual: Hehe, keeping quiet (psyching myself up)
21. Sports car or SUV: Sports Car.
22. First car: N/A
23. Beach or mountains: Beach.
24: Favorite city: Leeds
25. Favorite late night snack: Cereal
26: Leno or Letterman: Neither
27: Boxers or briefs: Boxers.
28. One word that describes you: Common
29. Favorite NFL team as kid: I've been into american football 2/3 year. My first love was the Raiders..
30. Worst habit: Biting skin around my nails/I argue a lot and don't back down
31. Biggest pet peeve: Two faced people
32. Electric razor or blade: Blade
33. NFL's best receiver: Larry Fitzgerald
34. Favorite magazine: Don't read em - of the past would be PC Gamer
35. Neat freak or messy: Depends. I am really messy than have a really neat freak day where I clean everything
36. Couch or recliner: Sofa > Both
37. Window seat or aisle seat: Window seat.
38. Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts: Starbucks
39. Favorite fast food restaurant: KFC
40. One person you'd like to have dinner with: Me (seriously, have a convo with yourself would be well cool)
41. Greatest sports moment: Winning national championship. What VY Said.
42. Best Christmas present you ever got: Tough one, Guitar?
43. Biggest influence in life: Family
44. What's in your CD player right now: Don't have CDs, MP3s all the way
45. Most treasured possession: My legs, allow me to move with freedom.
46. Biggest fear: Failure
47. Country music- love it or hate it: Hate it
48. Favorite NFL player as kid: in my limited time, LarryFitz
49. First thing you'll buy with your bonus money: ¬_¬
50. What's your religion: Atheist
Hehe, lets see who can get the closest to Cutler, VY and Leinart!
Leinart's favorite team as a kid.......Raiders
Leinart's favorite city.............NY
Cutler's favorite team as a kid.........Bears (I thought there was something I liked about this kid).
Cutler's favorite City ...... Nashville (he called it Nashvegas)
Is there any doubt who we need to take?
Separate names with a comma.