Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

A. Samuel

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rock8titans, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Why? because it was in the playoffs? I really don't think that affects personnel decisions as much as you'd think, remember, coaches and front office guys can access any play they want, I'm sure they could tell someone to put together a reel of highs and lows on the guy, I really don't think many coaches would let one play affect their decision a whole lot. Also, Samuel's price was pretty high anyway.
  2. bongo59 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    one of the few times we agree.............Samuels has had one real solid yr............but he had it at the correct time...............Clemments is going to get paid large.
  3. bongo59 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    skills have slipped though.........still great and physical but he can be beat deep...........Rolle really slipped bad this yr..........he is a liability on the deep ball now.............part of the reason Ed Reed has had a very quiet yr............he has to cover for his CB instead of playing a true centerfield
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    What if I told you about a guy who needs a second chance. Led his team in int's. as a rookie, has seen our system, and will want very little money.

it's reynaldo hill
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,899
    he'll be cheap for a reason.

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.