a Ricky Williams thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

Hell, Michael Jordan could have smoked weed every day of his life for all we know, but no one would have ever known it because he WON, lead a team, and never got suspended for it.

Ricky did everything but come out in a press conference and say, "I don't want to play in the NFL because it would hinder my ability to smoke my herb."

How is he misunderstood? What do you not understand about him? He's a dope smoking tool bag. He signed a contract, violated its terms, and tried to run. He couldn't afford to do this, so he tried to return, but failed his 4th drug test and got suspended for a year. What do you guys not understand about violation of substance policy?

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

The last one that garnered the one year suspension wasn't for weed. It was for a dietary supplement.

3. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

Yeah, probably a supplement that combats a THC test. It's not important. If there's a man on this earth that knows the ins and outs of the NFL substance policy, it's Ricky Williams. So there's no way it was some unintentional violation.

4. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

I highly recommend listening to this interview with Ricky before anyone starts passing judgment. There is a big difference between what Ricky did and what some of the new drama players are doing. Ricky will always be one of my favorite football players.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2828677#

Click on the Dan and Keith show link to the right of the page.

5. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

i remember this guy that had some drug problems....
    and he turned out to be in the hall of fame.......
    if i recall correctly his name was <b>Micheal Irvin</B>

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

dude....i wouldnt be talking your avatar says your a flamer.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

it says Tom Brady is a flamer.

it says he is a banger of infant horsies.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that's mildly disturbing

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

btw,..... I heard on the radio that Williams openly admitted smoking his entire career and even while he was at Texas

which would lead one to believe that THC has no adverse affect on ability

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

implying humor, gosh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar