a Ricky Williams thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Man, I'm tellin ya....I'm not sure why, but when I heard that announced, my ears just shut off. Much like TO, Ricky is becoming the Story That Won't Die.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

same with pacman, and that avery guy in the picture is pretty good,

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Pacman's story is still current. If it still keeps coming up in three years, then he joins the class.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Wow, he cut his dreads off, whats his problem

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

personally, I'd give Miami a 7th and Ricky a vet minimum + incentives

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

first off the TO story is still current, hes still a showboating, horrible attitude, wide receiver diva. and this pacman stuff just gets on your nerves after a while. and its ironic, cedric benson cuts his dreads because he doesnt want to be like ricky williams now ricky williams is cutting his just to get on cedric's nerves.

7. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I would give them a 4th for RW in a heartbeat, but not a first day pic. Yeah, it is risky but he the payback could be sweet.

I doubt they shop him though. He is really a slave to them until he pays off his debt.

8. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

ricky is probably the most misunderstood person in the entire nfl. I'm pulling for him.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

He's a good back when healthy and a good teamate. He just screwed up with Pot. He doesn't complain or backstab so I'd give him a shot but not for too much.

10. He's a great player, and he just needs to be in a stable situation, unlike previous times, yeah, I think the GM's should take a definitive look into Williams....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar