a Ricky Williams thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

caught a little of Dan Patrick interviewing Ricky Williams today. The topic : his re-instatement - which sounds like Ricky won't get answered until the day of the draft

1st, will he be reinstated
    if you are a GM, do you take a flyer on him
    is so, what team are you GM of
    what do you think Miami accepts for his rights
    would you think Miami would retain him
    will he ever be a starting RB in the NFL again

2. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

1. Yes.
    2. Yes.
    3. Most in the NFL.
    4. No idea.
    5. Yes.
    6. Yes...though who knows how long.

Ricky is a good guy - he just has real problems with depression and anxiety. He self-medicates. I don't think he can stay off the herb indefinitely. It is just the most effective remedy for his problems. Still, he would be worth a chance if the price was right, because he is not at all a cancer and can be a really great player. Make sure you have other options at RB.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

miami wont retain him because they want and know Ronnie Brown is going to be theyre guy, if he is really good enough to start in the nfl again, lets see if the titans are interested, maybe we can get him for a canadian priced contract

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Ricky claimed he hasn't amoked in 3 years
    and that he had taken a test just minutes before his interview

he sounded at peace with little vanity about him
    good luck to him

5. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

HA i crack up every time i hear rickey william's name....
    anyway i do not think that cam cameron is going to accept him back...

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I personally think that the Dolphins owed him more respect than they have treated him with. The dude just wanted to walk away. And they slap him with 8 million in debt. I thought it was classless myself. If a dude wants to walk, just let him walk for god's sake. Then, you hold the debt over his head, and sign him to the minimum so that he will never be able to pay you back. I just didn't like how it all went down. Now the poor sucka has to play a game he doesn't want to play and pretend to want a life he doesn't want. We owe him more than that as a human being. I'm serious.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Ricky is a beast, not to mention he has dreads, BONUS!!!

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Didn't he cut his dreads off?

9. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

i dont know... last i heard he was having trouble remembering which one of of his 8 kids belonged to which one of the 8 women he's been with

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

[​IMG]

Yeah... the dreads are gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar