a retrospective: Your best and worst movies of 2013.

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by nickmsmith, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Ha! That line is officially 3 days old!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

only thing that confused me about man of steel was

why would his dad leave him some biotch ass little blue spandex suit when EVERYONE else on the planet had bad ass big thick metal suits?????

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Now you're just being a hipster, even people that hated The Hunger Games said Catching Fire was very good. Why you hate Jennifer Lawrence? She's extremely talented and down to earth.

4. GeronimoJackson

Hugh Jackson should get a worthy Oscar nominee. As good as he is as Wolverine, Prisoners was his best role. Jake Gyllenhaal held it down too.

I want to see 12 years a Slave too, with a cast like that, there's no way it can't deliver.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Wait, what?

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I saw thor 2 as well. Really underwhelming. Lacked the charm of the first, and the girl from 40 year old virgin was really super annoying. Like, movie ruining annoying.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I haven't seen many movies this year. And for the first time since I was probably 5 years old I haven't been to the theater one time. Barely played any video games this year either. Getting old sucks.

Anyway, from what I did see:

Best= Star Trek: Into Darkness, The Conjuring
    Worst= The World's End

Granted I've missed a ton of stuff, but overall this seems like a rather poor year for film.

8. GeronimoJackson

I know, right. How can you hate a pretty girl that says sh*t like this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

She's a solid actress, cute, and hilarious (/hilariously awkward). Not sure what's not to like.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yes. It's been the pits, IMO.

I wasn't impressed by any movies this year. Thor 2 was underwhelming, Hobbit was underwhelming, Despicable me 2 was just plain annoying, and I loved the first. I hated This is the End, although it seems otherwise universally loved for some reason..
    As I mentioned, Pain and Gain sucks big time.

IM3, Man of steel, and Star Trek were pretty decent. Not game-changers.

I had many movies to look forward to in 2013... None of the ones I really wanted to see really lived up to their name, in my opinion.

And I'm honestly not much of a harsh critic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar