A Past Mike Keith Article makes me wonder...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SifuSoul, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Maybe not, but a great Qb is harder to come by, get it done and out of the way. It's a problem that will never go away. Have we had QB issues since McNair left? YEP! And still do!

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I know what we can do...

Career Stats @Texas
    73.4% completion percentage
    95 touchdowns
    18 rushing tds
    over 11,000 passing yards

You can't mess it up this time around. Pls don't draft the fragile Sam Bradford

3. onthemove

onthemove Guest

Good luck with that.

On paper it does.

OF course that would be nice.

maybe

We need a better QB, no doubt.

This makes more sense.

And you all keep repeating each others' posts about getting new personnel. How will any of this be possible if Bud is still the owner? You people talk as though he'll pull a championship team out of his @$$ just because Fisher is about to go. Since his Oiler days, he has never shown he is truly and consistently able to put together a championship team (save '99 and '00, when we had players with true class and heart- can't say that about anyone there now). What sets the Oiler playoff record apart from the one in Nashville?

As charitable as he's been off the field, I honestly don't see what's wrong with questioning his ownership and ability to run an organization. If Bud doesn't get out of Nashville with the rest of the non-hackers, all these desires to get new difference makers won't be realized. If expecting better results with any of what we have now doesn't define insanity, I'd hate to know what does. I for one am fed up with watching fourth quarter meltdowns and losing nail biters that count the most, week after week. At this point, what do we have to lose? House cleaning is in order, top to bottom. His desire to stick it to OIler Town has backfired, and no while I appreciate what the staff DID accomplish, none of this 'new direction' stuff will work if he doesn't go with the rest of the current staff.

And to those who want to deny me for bringing my two cents here-

Bud is not the chosen one. Everyone must go. Watch the Titan faithful calling for his head when the 'Bud and the new blood' idea goes to hell. You'll see.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

If Bud is to blind to land us a real franchise QB then he needs to go too.

Stop taking gambles on running QB's or left over QB's in the 8th round. Just draft a damn 1st round pure Pocket Passer with a brain for the game. Be done with this issue.

Mark Schanzes has done more in 3 games than Collins has in 5. Falcons have no QB issue after Vick went to jail..WHY? because they didn't play around with losers in the FA Market and drafted a stud! Just get it done for the Team and Fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar