A Nightmare on Elm Street trailer

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by RyansTitans, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Michael Bay will continue to rape our childhoods. Nightmare was my favorite horror series when I was a kid. They didnt even consult Wes Craven. Freddy looks cool though.

I'm sure this movie will look great but the story/dialogue will be pure crap.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The Michael Bay hate trend sure is amusing.

It's the new black.

And no, I probably wont see this or Transformers 2, or 3 (since it was just announced), but if you can say you didn't enjoy at least 5 of his films- I think you'd be in denial.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

At this point I would totally pay the matinee ticket just to see if he squeezed the helicoptor shot in.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Normally I would agree, but Jackie Earl Haley is the real life Freddie Kruger. Far scarier than Englund in every aspect. Not big on the remakes but they NAILED it with JEH no doubt..

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

bad boys, bad boys II and the rock.

that's about it.

6. BigHerm

BigHerm wooooooooo wooooooooo

Its the cool thing to do, to act like you're above someone because of what they like. Sadly I find myself doing it in regards to music though i must confess it boggles my mind that anyone with an IQ over 11 listens to Lil Wayne. He was probably the top selling artist last year. I guess most commercial music like most commercial films you have to go in not expecting much and end up pleasantly surprised when you get something good out of them.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'll take the F'n Pepsi Challenge - ALL of his films suck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar