A new football league in the making ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by HurricaneTitans, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. except he said play in the street, and trampolines are usually in peoples back yards with grass, this idea would never work, just play a pickup game with ur friends and kids in the neighborhood

2. HurricaneTitans

HurricaneTitans 1st round talent

:hmm: ok the playing on the streets thing was just an idea to add the the concept of playing in the hood.I guess we can move it to grass................ 2hand touch is cool as long as you have a ref to call someone down. guys like to cheat ............... insurance ? nobody gets hurt playing ......... well i once caught a pass and had to look over my shoulder for it and tripped over the side walk. we were playing in a dead end cirlce and i scored but dude. i was scratched up pretty bad but thats the risk . the guys can play at their own risk. i'm sure local college scouts would come out and to someone who hasnt played highschool ball ......... thats their opportunity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar