A New Draft Class... A New Mail Thread

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by titanbuoy, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Received my first Kenny Britt cards late this week. As usual my first cards of the new year are of the Press Pass variety...

Kenny Britt 09 Press Pass Red Ink Auto /49
    [​IMG]

Kenny B 09 Press Pass SE Gridiron Graphs Red Ink (quantity not yet announced)
    [​IMG]

Just picked up my first Jared Cook sig along with a Troy Kropog auto tonight on eBay. 09 UD Draft has some great on card sigs and a deep checklist (including sigs of Gerald McRath, Sen'Derrick Marks, Javon Ringer, Britt, Jared and Kropog)

Here's an eBay image of the new UD Draft product from eBay
    [​IMG]

Also now is the cheapest time to clean up any left over needs from the 08 class...

Lavelle Hawkins 08 Exquisite 062/150
    [​IMG]
  2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

Nice, you frikkin bj.
  3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:ha: All the UD Draft auto cards seem to available for less than $5 if you're a smart shopper. The Ringer sigs seem to be fetching as much as Britt's ($4 - $10). Cook is a couple of bucks, the rest less than that.

Nice to see Upper Deck use hard autos on their draft product. I bet that wouldn't be happening if Press Pass hadn't kept up with their on card autos for the past couple of years. As far as this year's stuff goes, the photography on the UD cards is sweet, but the sigs pop a little more on the Press Pass cards... not sure which product I like more. I haven't got any of the UD stuff in hand yet, that's always the ultimate test I guess.
  4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I will probably be getting back into football soon, its been all hockey, some very high end stuff Ive reeled in too
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

When do the rookie autos in Titans unis begin to come out?
  6. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

this may be a dumb question..but are these just basic cards??? i am not in to card collecting..but kinda interested in this now...because those arent the baseball cards i used to have
  7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'm sure you'll start to see some product with pics from the rookie photo shoot coming out later this month. Topps and Donruss Classics usually use pics from the photo shoot (Ringer and Britt were both there).

I guess they're not just basic cards (as they're signed), but they're not hard to find. Check out some of the threads in here to get an idea of what's available. Because the Titans are a small market team it can be frustrating how little love they get from the media, however when it come to collecting, the franchise's small fan base means you can usually pick up most Titans' players sigs for next to nothing. For example... last night I bought the UD Draft Sen'Derrick Marks and Gerald McRath's autos for $0.99 each (plus shipping). I also picked up the UD Draft Kenny Britt sig for $3.34. It really makes it hard to resist.

[​IMG]

:)

Bold indigo font....if you don't have anything important to say... say it in bold indigo baby! hehehe
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

This thread makes me want to get back into football card collecting.
  9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

A couple of the UD Draft rookie sigs arrived on Friday

09 UD Draft Troy Kropog Auto
    [​IMG]
    Really cool to see Kropog have an auto card. It's very rare to see an o-lineman have a certified auto. Roos and Stewart don't have any. Stewart actually hasn't appeared on any cardboard at all (which is annoying).

09 Draft Jared Cook Auto
    [​IMG]

and B is for Britt baby!

09 Bowman Draft College Letter Auto 09/49
    [​IMG]
  10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

More of the 2009 UD Draft Autos trickled in this week...

Gerald McGrath 09 UD Draft Auto
    [​IMG]

Sen'Derrick Marks 09 UD Draft Auto
    [​IMG]

Javon Ringer 09 UD Draft Auto
    [​IMG]

Kenny Britt 09 UD Draft Auto
    [​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.