A misperception about the Titans' approach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audioman

Audioman Camp Fodder

Although the Titans have had bad breaks, this happens to every team. To sum up "you
    make your own luck"
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

Except for those through 91-94.The Bills just sucked.:yes:
  3. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

and we will be able to tell the difference from any other day, how?:)
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

:ha: Not bad for your second post of 2009.

You just now figure out your keyboard wasn't plugged in? :moon2:
  5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up Tip Jar Donor

I love Fisher, and wouldn't want him to leave... but we've got to admit that the Titan's have had a couple great teams over the last 10 years that had the talent to win the SB - and flopped when it mattered. Last year, in particular - I don't think he had them ready to play. Guys with great hands fumbling? QB who protected the ball all season making a terrible decision in the redzone? A ferocious D that can't lay a finger on a rookie QB who holds the ball too long?

Bad luck, yes. Players not executing, yes. Dirty play to take out CJ, yes? But overall it looked to me like a team that had been given too much time off, and came out forgetting the fundamentals and not ready for the intensity of the playoffs. Taking December off back-fired. We had a healthy, talented team in a preseason mindset. Steelers had a banged up, less talented team with fight in them.
    • High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.