Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

A Matt Hasselbeck Comparison

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan43, Jun 7, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,780
    Good luck with that. Those last eight games were brutal. His stats would have been even worse if it wasn't for Munchak giving him a mercy benching in a few games. Sounds... kind of familiar.
  2. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $310
    That would be a horrible idea. The receivers would have to constantly switch back and forth on timing and ball placement, the huddle would be different every quarter...

I want Locker to start EVEN if he is bad this season. Lets get the growing pains out of the way.
    1 people high five this.
  3. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $401
    Don't like the 1st idea, but I LOVE the 2nd, and have often thought about doing the same thing.

All you have to do is make it more than 50% of the time to comeout better than kicking the extra pt. Surely a team could get 2yds more than 50% of the time.

The Jets should really consider doing this though ... Tebow isn't good for a whole lot, but I bet he would be good at the 2pt play. Probably convert well over half of them
    1 people high five this.
  4. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Whoever get the ball as the starter is going to be entrenched as the starter unless they get hurt or totally crap themselves. That is why I don't want Hass starting. He will do just enough to keep the job but not enough to win games. Put Locker in there and don't look back.
    2 people high five this.
  5. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,445
    Exactly! High five. :highfive: