A Matt Hasselbeck Comparison

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan43, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Good luck with that. Those last eight games were brutal. His stats would have been even worse if it wasn't for Munchak giving him a mercy benching in a few games. Sounds... kind of familiar.
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

That would be a horrible idea. The receivers would have to constantly switch back and forth on timing and ball placement, the huddle would be different every quarter...

I want Locker to start EVEN if he is bad this season. Lets get the growing pains out of the way.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

Don't like the 1st idea, but I LOVE the 2nd, and have often thought about doing the same thing.

All you have to do is make it more than 50% of the time to comeout better than kicking the extra pt. Surely a team could get 2yds more than 50% of the time.

The Jets should really consider doing this though ... Tebow isn't good for a whole lot, but I bet he would be good at the 2pt play. Probably convert well over half of them
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

Whoever get the ball as the starter is going to be entrenched as the starter unless they get hurt or totally crap themselves. That is why I don't want Hass starting. He will do just enough to keep the job but not enough to win games. Put Locker in there and don't look back.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Exactly! High five. :highfive: