A loss is more than a loss.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea that's indeed possible, you know what else is even more possible? Manning crushes our shoddy defense twice this year and we get swept by the Colts. Yea it's just one loss but this team isn't beating the Colts.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Hmm i disagree! We will play the colts tough because they will have a hard time stopping our offense as well!

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

There didn't seem to be any magic against an inferior Dolphins team. I know the Colts are ailing with injuries, but they're still playing hard. After today's game, how can we expect to beat them?

This is a team of contrasts. You don't know who's going to show up; the exciting playmakers who beat the Eagles and the Giants? Or the sluggish mistake-prone team who dropped games they should have won?

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Honestly, the thing that makes this game to hard to get over, is the fact that we would have won if Vince played the whole game.

There is no doubt that if we replayed the game, we would win it.

5. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Wait, why would we have to sweep the Colts?
    Even if we lost one of those games we'd still have the upper hand in the division, assuming we don't lose to any of our other upcoming divisional opponents.

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Actually you're right I was just overreacting. Also the colts have a tough next few games vs the Patriots, Chargers, & Cowboys and they could lose any of those games but if they win those 3 games then I still think we'll have to sweep them to win the division. If we split then we're still a game behind and they only have the Jags & Raiders which should be easy wins for them.

7. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Yeah...we'll see, we'll see. :/

8. TonyYoung

TonyYoung Camp Fodder

...and I'd rather have one of the crappy qb's like P. Manning, Brady, Rivers, Brees, Rodgers...

9. Coov

Coov Starter

We have the team to get it done but have been inconsistent and sloppy on both sides of the ball. When we are good we dominate. When we suck it hits the fan.

The D looked confused because they were not prepared for Thigpen and those changes. We have a D that can get A's and B's on tests, but fail any pop-up quiz.

10. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

This is a year that the NFL has finally achieved the parity they've wanted. Win your home games and steal a couple on the road - that's what it's about at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar